Role Mission: The Technology Operations Procurement Analyst is part of the Information Systems Team and is responsible for overseeing the financial wellbeing for the division. The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for managing the procurement projects across several areas within Information Systems that include purchasing, contracting, sourcing and commodity management. Be able to generate project information for annual operating management as well as forecasting and creating cost analysis to formulate negotiation plans. Develop plans and reports to provide recommendations on all procurement related issues, provide trainings and develop business improvements initiatives. Understand the organizational objectives that allows to generate project information, action items to address long term strategic initiatives.
What You’ll Do – Accountabilities:
Achieve financial excellence on 100% on Technology Operations Budget Management & Analysis
- Computer Bulk Order (CBO) Lease program Budget Management on Budget & Forecast Analysis (Annual & 3 Yrs.)
- Mobility Budget Management & Forecast Analysis (Annual & 3 Yrs.)
- Projector Budget Management & Forecast Analysis (Annual & 3 Yrs.0
- Erate Budget Management & Forecast Analysis (Annual & 3 Yrs.)
- Software Budget Management & Forecast Analysis (Annual & 3 Yrs.)
- 100% Purchase Orders management for on time Entering, Ordering & Receiving
Achieve 100% Inventory Asset Management & Accuracy in partnership with Vendors
- Develops and implements in partnership with project manager a system for controlling, monitoring and managing inventory for technology equipment
- Creates and implements procurement policy and procedures to source and procure the proper technology equipment for all IDEA sites.
- Develop innovative approaches to review procurement process effectiveness and explore logistics solutions for internal customers and suppliers.
- Provides reports and analysis at the district, regional and campus basis
Technology Operations will leverage existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance, improve, and streamline business processes with a TCO/per student decrease of 5%
- Negotiates with vendors annually for best pricing that provides the highest quality and efficiency systems and equipment for IDEA
- Identifies potential vendors that can provide products and services needed to continue growth in existing and new regions.
Ensure vendor management and 100% full integration for Technology Operations systems and equipment
- Develops a vendor management system for Technology Operations
- Performs food cost analysis on the CNP farm’s produce to maximize the benefit to our cafeteria Ensures by the FDOs contracts are in place and equipment is procured and set up through vendor management system.
100% of schools are safe and operational one week before the FDOS
- Evaluates previous year(s) BOY execution, identify opportunities for improvement and develop strategy for continued success
- Maintain IT equipment and have 100% of IT equipment set up and ready one week prior to FDOS (including computers, mobility, software, projectors, copiers/printers, network infrastructure and security)
- Innovate campus technology by serving as a feedback partner not only to campus leadership but with IT Tech Team
- Find solutions to items affecting campuses, with the intent of increasing teacher instruction efficiency by checking Helpdesk reports and proactively addressing trends
- Work with campus leadership by providing expertise and solutions involving anything from campus repairs to technical questions and quotes
- Give recommendations for what hardware meets hardware, network and security requirements, as new products become available
- Create IT how-to documents and FAQs based on issues affecting specific campuses
- Success measured by
- 100% of staff have proper technology and account access by FDOS
- 100% of projectors are ordered, installed, and ready for instruction by FDOS
- 100% of schools have network and systems by FDOS
- 100% of labs are setup by FDOS and ready for students
- 100% of front office equipment is setup and ready to admit visitors
- 100% of student laptops/CoWs are setup and ready for deployment
We look for Team and Family who embody the following values and characteristics:
- Believes and is committed to our mission and being an agent of change: that all students are capable of getting to and through college
- Has demonstrated effective outcomes and results, and wants to be held accountable for them
- Has a propensity for action, willing to make mistakes by doing in order to learn and improve quickly
- Works with urgency and purpose to drive student outcomes
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment; is comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Seeks and responds well to feedback, which is shared often and freely across all levels of the organization
- Works through silos and forges strong cross-departmental relationships in order to achieve outcomes
- We believe in education as a profession and hold ourselves to high level of conduct, professionalism and behaviors as models for our colleagues and students
What You Bring -- Competencies:
- Mission Focus – focuses on IDEA’s core purpose of getting all students into college
- Record of Results – holds high expectations for self and others to achieve and surpass intended goals
- Problem Solving – able to synthesize, analyze, and prioritize data and opportunities to develop strategies for achieving quantifiable goals
- Communication – effectively conveys information using a variety of channels and techniques
- Continuous Improvement – proactively identifies opportunities to improve and consistently reflects on past actions to guide future decisions
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or Finance
- Experience: 2 years of work experience in related field
- Licenses or Certifications: None
What We Offer
- Salaries for people entering this role typically fall between $55,063 and $65,525 commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications and in alignment with internal equity. This role is also eligible for a performance bonus based on team performance and goal attainment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan, covering the majority of the employee premium for the base medical plan and subsidizing the majority of costs for a spouse/domestic partner and children. Other benefits include dental and vision plans, disability, life insurance, parenting benefits, flexible spending account options, generous vacation time, com‐muter benefits, referral bonuses, professional development, and a 403(b) plan. We also offer an inclusive environment where staff are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work every day. IDEA may offer a relocation stipend to defray the cost of moving for this role, if applicable.
Please submit your application online through Jobvite. It’s in your best interest to apply as soon as possible. It is recommended that you include a cover letter in your application addressing why you are interested in IDEA and how your experience has prepared you for this position.