Role Mission: IDEA Public Schools is searching for an Enrollment Systems and Compliance Intern to assist all directors under the Enrollment and Launch Operations umbrella by managing crucial aspects of the day-to-day operation, training and resource development, logistical planning, budgets, customer services operations, web page management, HQ and campus deliverables to making sure the enrollment and launch operations team can maintain an in-field presence. This role will report directly to the Director of Enrollment Systems.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a task management and accountability system to ensure all department commitments, deliverables, and deadlines are met
- Resource Management / Owns change management and versioning of department resources (updating playbooks, templates, scripts, etc.)
- Monthly training development coordination
- Logistical planning and expense processing for team events and travel
- HUB Site Management
- Recruitment Event Outcomes Tracking
- Budget, Inventory, BOG Ordering, PO Generation
- Board Meeting Deck/Data Submissions
- Milestone Tracker Development and Updating
Required Experience and Certifications:
- Relevant Coursework towards a Bachelor’s degree
- Licenses or Certifications: None
- Previous related work experience preferred
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skill in critical-thinking and problem-solving
- Skill in organization, prioritization, follow through, and attention to detail
- Skill in effective and interpersonal communication, both verbal and written, with ability to clearly explain data, trends and driving actions
- Ability to manage and monitor multiple projects at once, often under pressure with competing priorities and tight turnarounds while maintaining composure, ensuring quality, and achieving results
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and excellent decision-making
- Skill in developing professional quality documents (including Power Point, Word and Excel)
- Ability to manage adults to achieve results through influence rather than named managerial responsibility
- Ability to achieve quantifiable results through commitment, personal responsibility, and accountability
- Ability to provide, receive, and implement feedback that continually improves performance and results
Commitment to Diversity and Core Values:
To achieve our mission of 100% College For All, IDEA commits to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and anti-racist organization, where we honor and include the voices, values, and beliefs of all our students, staff, alumni, families, and community members. Click here to learn about IDEA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Anti-Racist and Anti-Bias commitment.
Our core values are:
- We Act with Integrity: We put the best interests of the IDEA Team & Family—and most importantly our students—at the forefront of all our decisions and actions, taking personal responsibility to model the honest and ethical behavior we want our students and each other to demonstrate every day.
- We Build Team & Family: We foster a sense of belonging and inclusivity by treating every member of the IDEA Team & Family—our students, staff, families, and community—with compassion, respect, and humility. We maximize our individual best efforts through collaboration and support of each other in the focused pursuit of our collective mission.
- We Achieve Academic Excellence: We believe ensuring college success for 100% of our students is the best way to help them succeed in life and in seeing obstacles they face as opportunities for learning and growth. Every member of the IDEA Team & Family works together to ensure each student on every campus and in every classroom receives a high-quality education.
- We Deliver Results: We set ambitious goals, hold ourselves and each other accountable for achieving results, and believe that our students will succeed to and through college. Our results show what’s possible when the adults in the system get it right and represent the collective effort and focus of the entire IDEA Team & Family.
- We Ensure Equity: We set high expectations and share compassion and empathy for every member of the IDEA Team & Family. We differentiate our support and resources, proactively address racism and discrimination, and advocate alongside our students and staff to empower them with the opportunities to succeed and ensure the respect they deserve.
- We Bring Joy: We create a positive, uplifting, and joyful environment for every member of the IDEA Team & Family, every single day. We operate with a sense of optimism, and our traditions celebrate learning, growth, and the accomplishments of our students, staff, and community.
- We Sweat the Small Stuff: We embrace that achieving excellence lies in paying attention to and carrying out the details—the ‘small stuff’—that go into effective execution and positive implementation. Every step of the way, the IDEA Team & Family prioritizes actions contributing to our mission of College for All.
- $10.00-$12.00/Hourly Based on Regional Pay Scale
The Enrollment System and Compliance Intern must currently live in Texas, with preference for one of our regions in Austin, El Paso, Houston, Permian Basin, Rio Grande Valley, San Antonio, or Tarrant County.