Risk Management Analyst
The Risk Management Analyst will provide support to the Risk Management team by enhancing workflow standards with a strong focus on data integrity, analytics and loss control. S/he will support with data gathering and loss run reports to ensure accuracy while delivering best in class service.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salaries for this role fall between $60,500 and $72,600, commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications. This role is also eligible for a performance bonus based on individual and organizational performance and goal attainment.
Additionally, we offer medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits as well as retirement plans and a generous vacation package. You can find more information about our benefits at https://ideapublicschools.org/careers/benefits/.
* IDEA may offer a relocation stipend to defray the cost of moving for this role, if applicable.
In this role you will:
- Perform analysis of risk exposures while developing risk management solutions and loss analysis and data management
- Conduct program structure analysis and recommend improvements
- Provide coverage and pricing analysis, loss analysis and data management
- Assists Workers Compensation team with collecting and tracking for injury reporting and annual BLS reports
- Performs weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis for employee injuries and assists with creating Workers Compensation presentations for monthly and quarterly operations meetings
- Ensures data accuracy between TPA systems and Tyler Munis system, while resolving any discrepancies
- Maintain and audit workers compensation payroll and job classification codes in Tyler Munis partnering with HRIS and TPA team to ensure accuracy
- Support with data gathering and reporting during annual workers compensation audit
- Creates a dashboard with measurable metrics for team from multiple organizational systems to ensure accuracy in all functions of the team
- Establishes meaningful comparisons to use data to drive future results of the risk management team functions
- Works with TPA for scheduled data imports and data accuracy
- Maintains dashboards and reports that are user-friendly and accessible to a broader audience
- Supports with generating unemployment claim reports, data analysis and review
- Assists with data gathering and reporting to satisfy requests made by regulatory agencies, auditors, internal and external stakeholders
- Actively participates in claim review calls, providing details and information to TPA’s and insurance broker
- Assists in claim management
- Collaborates with Risk Management lead team through the annual insurance renewal process to develop a schedule of deliverables from internal and external stakeholders
- Supports Risk Management Team efforts to monitor all risk insurance policies and workers compensation costs to reduce liability
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and oral, and maintain confidentiality in all matters
- Excellent verbal, written presentational, and interpersonal skills to interact with carriers and staff at all levels
- Excellent time management and organization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, management, human resources, or related field preferred
Risk Management and claims management experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills
Effective oral Knowledge of how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Strong oral and written communication skills
High level of attention to detail
Knowledge of workers’ compensation laws and procedures
Requires the ability to interpret, apply, and explain applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing workers’ compensation
Ability to learn software programs and system processes with ease